See you there!
Come party with us on Sunday, December 7th 2008
WHEN: Sunday, December 7th from 6-10:30pm.
Art preview, Saturday eve 6-8pm
WHERE: SOMArts Gallery, 934 Brannan St at 8th St
Free Valet Bike Parking provided
Over 1,000 SF bicycling advocates of all stripes — SFBC members, corporate sponsors, local artists and politicians coming together for a festive evening to celebrate the growth of San Francisco bicycling. An occasion to raise a glass to the SFBC & our members for being 10,000 current-members strong!
- Great deals in the silent and live auctions for new bikes, bike-gear, local artwork and the best local restaurant & health gift certificates and many, many other goodies.
- Endlessly flowing beer taps courtesy of New Belgium Brewery
- Booty shaking live music by Brass Mafia, featuring Dublin & grooves by DJ a record player named adam
- The famously fun photobooth
- Food provided by Askew Grill
- A regular who’s who of local politicians, and your favorite bike pals.
$15/Sliding Scale admission for SFBC Members.
$40 for people joining at the door (Includes SFBC membership + admission)
- Two New Belgium beer tickets
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
- A sense of fulfillment knowing you are supporting San Francisco’s most effective bicycle advocacy organization!