This will have to do as the best photo available so far of the “spiritualist tennis pro charged in 4 hit-runs.”

(Obviously, nobody buys a new Nissan Rogue to go rogue on cyclists – what could explain these events?)

Here’s the cache of this page, which was recently altered to prevent people from seeing this:

David Clark

David Clark-914-260-3798- vibrationalenergytherapy@gmail.com VIBRATIONAL ENERGY THERAPY (V.E.T.)
David Clark is a Reiki Master, Priest in the Order of Melchezidek, and Crystal therapist. After an energetic awakening in 2006, David has committed his life to the service of others through healing. He has been highly successful in treating a wide range of ailments, from stress related disorders, to arthritis, to those seeking a higher level of wellness in their lives.
Vibrational Energy Therapy (V.E.T.) brings wellness through a clearing of stagnant energies and a revitalization of the physical, etheric, emotional and mental fields of the body through a raising of the body’s vibrational level.
     Raising the vibration of the body is one of the best ways to release any dense, static energies, as well as prevent any future blockages from occurring.  Space is created in the body and it becomes lighter, with an open, balanced flow of energy moving from head to toe. This brings complete circulation and harmony in the body, a well -known attribute of wellness.
     V.E.T. works through the chakras, meridians, and nadis. After Clearing, high-frequency  energy is channeled into the body by David, filling the entire human energy system with Healing Light.
“ The sessions with Dave have been like a cleansing of my body and mind”-Julia E., Cancer patient
“During each session, I experience a huge release of negative emotions and leave each session with a sense of calm, peace and joy. I feel energized for days!”-Krista, neurological lyme
Fees for V.E.T.- 1 hour session-85$/  90minute session-110$

To schedule an appointment contact:
David M. Clark
914-260-3798
vibrationalenergytherapy@gmail.com

[UPDATE: Jessie has a good point and this additional link in the comments.]

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

19 Responses to “Cached Photo and Info about David Mark Clark, Accused of Mowing Down Cyclists in the Mission”

So noted. Didn’t know that. Thx!

2. Snark says:

Found some more loons he’s affiliated with:

This clown college wants to heal the problems in Rwanda…. With “thought field energy.” The phone # is a match, and there’s an Albany address, so if anyone wants to swing by with a camera…

3. Fenriq says:

So the SUV rampage was a new kind of healing therapy he was working on? Or he’s just a full on nutter.

4. Please do not search for damning evidence about the character of the suspect in the bike-ramming incidents. Please do not take photos of his home. Please do not treat him like a monster. Whether he is guilty or not, it is the car culture we should be obsessively exposing. We should not be harassing fellow victims of this crazy society. Sure, he’s weird. I think he’s crazy. But nobody deserves to be treated like a monster, regardless of his sanity and regardless of his innocence or guilt. Compassion both for the victims of the driver and for the driver (and/or car owner) would be welcome. Compassion is the challenge of our time. Try it.

5. ltb says:

this guy should be gased save the tax payers money

6. Sam says:

I am a bike rider, and I agree with Joel above. This poor sod, most likely has a mental illness, and may have possibly committed 4 attempted murders. He does not need to be tried in the press. What we need to do is, make it tougher for people to get car licenses, easier to get mental health care, and easier for those licenses to be taken away. I know, I need to do more to try to make that happen. Thanks Joel, for the injection of emotional maturity into the conversation.

7. Snark says:

He made himself a celebrity. No one here is trying him; people are researching him. He left a decent sized web footprint and the contradiction between his initiation into celebrity and his prior income-generating mechanism is a knee-slapper.

Compassion unleavened by skepticism is also known as naivete.

The guy was a complete charlatan before he snapped, not a victim. He was engaged in constructive fraud. As a lifelong bay area resident, I am fed up with the band of snake oil peddlers Clark was part of and to the extent that the case sheds light on their skeezy networks, the reporting is valuable.

8. Reporting, perhaps, but photos of his home? Come on. Just try and pretend that’s important for “reporting.” I agree he’s been a problem child. And that the whole “healing” culture is a mix of self-deception and fraud, satisfying cravings of people who are–by global standards–rich, spoiled, pampered or simply lacking self-esteem, and are therefore all victims of our commercialized insecurity culture. But it seems like mere vengeance to make him a poster-child for every bad bike-car interaction or cosmic quack annoyance you’ve ever experienced. Exactly how does personalizing it help in any way?

9. Concerened says:

I can’t believe that hearts are bleeding for Clark. What about the people that are in the hospital fighting for their lives right now because of what Clark has done. Don’t forget that these people where simply riding their bikes home when they were run over by Clark and some of the people still have not made it home. Clark has caused major harm to these people and their families.

Don’t waste your time on Clark, pray for the injured still in ICU

10. Debbie says:

Love and compassion for all those less fortunate than ourselves would be a good thing for this world…it’s the difference between humans and animals. I find it hard to believe that someone who has wanted to help heal others for the past 4 years could be in a ‘normal’ mental/emotional state to run people over.
    I am wondering, however, about the ‘normal’ mental state of those who are writing such nasty comments about a person and situation they know nothing about.

11. Debbie says:

12. gtp says:

“Compassion unleavened by skepticism is also known as naivete.” Actually, there’s only one kind of compassion: it’s the wish that no one suffer. No matter who they are or what they do. Our suffering is what makes us do things that make others suffer. Training our mind in compassion doesn’t excuse the hurtful actions on the part of others. Rather it makes us more compassionate and less likely to hurt others, which we do all the time, no matter how sane or helpful or perfect we think we are. Truth is we all have the same anger and craziness that drives other people to do conspicuously awful things. Some of us have better internal behavior editors. But it doesn’t mean we’re actually better people than David Clark. Just luckier.

Having compassion for David Clark or whoever mowed down those bikers is a GOOD thing.

13. hammerdog says:

As a desperate cancer patient myself that is slowly circling the drain I am all too aware of the ghouls that crawl from under their rock to milk the most desperate victims of their last dollar. Being a quack he didn’t have to swear to ” First, Do no Harm”.
    As a cyclist I am not surprised that he did what he did after reading all the comments at sfgate. There is a lot of hate for cyclists and it was only a matter of time until something like this happened.

14. Eds says:

No thanks. Let’s deal with the guy who did it instead of using the issue to demonize ppl who enjoy cars. ya know peeps and their crazy “car culture”

15. Ralph says:

Let’s see, guy allegedly hits 4 random cyclists with an SUV, crashes the vehicle and runs away. When found lies about the vehicle being stolen. While 3 people are left hospitalized by his actions. Hmm. Who needs syspathy here? The person arrested who is charging for his vibrating crystal healing services or the people in ICU, injuries unknown to us, who were savagely attacked and left for dead. Put the wackjob away.

16. LH says:

I have been watching this closely. I’ve met Dave several times on the tennis court and this whole thing has shaken me to the core. I am deeply involved in the tennis community and played beside him while he taught lessons many times. Having a little coaching experience myself, I’m always keeping an eye any ear out for teaching pros to see if I can learn anything, Each time I saw him, I was thoroughly impressed by him. Solid, clear, worked primarily from the place of Joy for the game, but addressed the mental, emotional & physical aspects of the game beautifully.

I knew nothing of his other “healing” work, but that doesn’t make him a criminal or a whack job. Mowing down cyclists with a car does make you a criminal (and most likely the ladder). I’d like to remind everyone of the “innocent until proven guilty” thing. It’s kind of important. I haven’t been able to find any details as to when he reported his car stolen. I’m not trying to make any excuses for him, but what IF someone did steal his car?

That said, my daughter live in the Mission and rides her bike everywhere. I was considering having my younger daughter take tennis lesson with him this summer! My whole sense of my ability to read people has been really thrown off!

If anyone has more details as to time of report to Albany Police, or anything else, I’d like to hear

17. Ian Brady says:

I came across this via Streetsblog and I have to say that these comments are hilarious. I live in New York and if this happened here it would be a completely different scenario. First of all, about 9 million people wouldn’t give a damn because the article would get buried in the back of the NY Post. About a million motorists would say “Serves those bikes right! Damn bums riding like maniacs, swerving and weaving.” And a thousand cyclist would be screaming for this guys head on a stake while the NYPD barely lifts a finger to actually investigate the crime. But I assure you, NOBODY would be saying “Please do not treat him like a monster.”

18. Steven Cole says:

I actually knew Dave in NY. I took tennis lessons with him. I have to agree with LH, he was an excellent tennis teacher. Your description is spot on. I’m as shocked as you are. I always knew he was a little, well, different but I never imagined he was capable of something like this. Something definately went awry.