I mean, it’s your right, after all.
All the fresh new deets, and .pdf forms as well, are right here.
“City Attorney Herrera has obtained civil injunctions against five violent street gangs that have long plagued San Francisco neighborhoods with their criminal and nuisance conduct. Named in the gang injunctions so far issued by the San Francisco Superior Court are the following:
- The Bayview/Hunters Point-based Oakdale Mob
- The Mission-based Norteño gang
- The Western Addition-based Chopper City gang
- The Western Addition-based Eddy Rock gang
- The Western Addition-based Knock Out Posse gang
Herrera is currently pursuing a new injunction against two more gangs:
- The Visitacion Valley-based Down Below Gangsters
- The Visitacion Valley-based Towerside Gang”
Tags: 2010, aclu, bay area, california, Chopper City, city attorney, dennis, dennis herrera, dept., down below, Eddy Rock, gang, gangsters, herrera, hunters point, injunction, j, Knock Out Posse, lawyer, mission, Norteño, Oakdale Mob, opt, opt out, out, San Francisco, SFPD, towerside, Valley, view, view/Hunters Point, Visitacion, western addition