Uptown Almanac‘s Kevin Montgomery is all steamed this AM about an Eli who had the popo shut down* our recent Four Loko party in Dolores Park.
Anyway, it seems that elements of SafeCleanGreen Mission Dolores might be at the meeting as well. Play nice. people:
“Dolores Park Works is organizing a community meeting to discuss safety, law enforcement and 19th & Dolores has been set. The big day is September 1st, from 6:00-8:00, at Mission High School cafeteria, which is located across from the tennis courts in Dolores Park (entrance to cafeteria off of Dolores & 18th).
We will be covering:
- 19th & Dolores pedestrian safety & proposed changes
- Park patron safety and law enforcement
We will be hearing from:
- Captain Corrales, from the Mission Street Police Station
- Eric Anderson, RPD Neighborhood Service Area Manager (replacing Bob Palacio)
- Manito Velasco, Engineer, SFMTA
- Ilaria Salvadori, SF Planning Department (Streetscape project)
- Adrian Field, RPD Park Section Supervisor for the Mission Complex
- Marcus Santiago, RPD Park Ranger
This is your chance to hear how and why the signs were installed, how laws will be enforced, and plans for 19th & Dolores traffic calming. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend. Please help us spread the word.”
*Wow. Circulation-cutting, tight-as-possible jeans are in again? Did not know that.
Tags: 2010, 4 loko, 4loko, Adrian Field, alcohol, bay area, california, Captain, Captain Corrales, clean, crime, dept., dj, dolores park, drink, Eli, Eric Anderson, four, Four Loko, green, loc, local, Loko, Manito Velasco, Marcus Santiago, McNimbydouche, mission, Neighborhood Service Area Manager, nimby, park, party, Planning Department, police, ranger, rec, religion, rpd, Safe, SafeCleanGreen, safety, San Francisco, SFMTA, SFPD, station Corrales, streetscape, university, yale