Donato, A Healthy Pup in San Mateo County, Dies from Eating Death Caps – Dangerous Out-Of-Season Mushrooms in Woodside, CA

Word comes today from Bluoz about the dangers of wild mushrooms in the Bay Area.

“This poster was made just three weeks ago by a Woodside, California resident who’s dog died recently from eating poisonous mushrooms on their front lawn: http://www.boxerworld.com/forums/dog-health-issues-questions/153219-mushroom-warning.html

The URL in the poster refers to the North American Mycological Society which produces their own warning posters: http://www.namyco.org/toxicology/index.html

Click to expand

Let’s be careful out there.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments are closed.