OMG, once again, it’s Bay to Breakers:

“Thank you Bay to Breakers…my naked guy quota for the year has been accomplished in one day.”

O.K. then.

Fell Street in the afternoon – it was house party after house party:

Via David W Oliver:

Via David W Oliver:

Via David W Oliver:

Via David W Oliver:

Via David W Oliver:

Via David W Oliver:

Via David W Oliver:

Via David Yu:

Via David Yu:

Via David Yu:

All right, a few NSFW naked people, after the jump.

All right, don’t be shocked, or evenĀ pretend shocked

David Toshiyuki has you covered right here.

Oh, and here’s another one.

Now, here are some from David W Oliver:

David W Oliver:

And here’s some beefcake from a Never-Nude.

And, finaly, an excellent capture from shapeshift. This is your Bay to Breakers, 2008-style:

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

12 Responses to “The Best Photos From Bay to Breakers 100, Including Some Naked People – Who Got Nude in 2011?”

1. Jesse Mullan says:

For the last one: “This photo was taken on May 18, 2008 using a Sony DSC-H1.”

Didn’t notice that – that shot was posted today but it’s from 2008. I’ll correct. Thx Jesse!

3. phamster says:

The first naked chick is floating!

All right you guys, thx for pointing out the issue – I’ll look into it.

Even without looking at it again, I sort of know what you mean…

But it was in an otherwise-fine, non-Shopped collection….

5. runner says:

Why do you say she is photoshopped? That is how real runners look when they are running. I know that person and she did run yesterday.

6. David Oliver says:

Hi,
    That nude runner was NOT a photoshop creation. Because I was shooting directly into the early morning sun she was backlit and silhouetted. I had to boost the filll light in Lightroom to get her properly exposed. Normal standard photo post processing but definitely not a cut/paste photoshop job, she was real, naked and FAST! Pretty impressive actually…

7. David Oliver says:

It does look fakey and shopped I know. My first thought when I posted it was that I was going to take some heat for doing a crappy photoshop job. Trust me it’s a real shot with just contrast and tonal adjustments.

8. Becky says:

Hey, I’m that naked chick…seriously! I’m always floating in my running photos (just usually not naked). http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=171767332212&set=a.84916197212.97959.597337212&type=1&theaterNot sure if my fbook is blocked, but here’s another floating one…

Thanks for clearing that up, everybody.

Keep up the good work, Becky!

10. Anonymous says:

Becky,
    When was your start time? I took that shot at 7:47AM and you were almost at the finish line!

11. skip fore says:

I don’t know Becky, but I can tell you she was in Corral A, started at 7AM, and was smokin’ fast. I chased her for most of the race — which I hope I can say without causing offense, was not precisely a hardship. And that image is NOT Photoshopped, that is exactly what the young lady looks like when she’s running. Runner and photographer both have full cred!