[UPDATE: Hey look, Carstache fans! You made the list.]

But other than that, s/he seemed to drive better than the average Prius driver, so that’s, you know, a mitigating factor:

Oh well.

Carstache

Carstache PR Department

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to “Area Toyota Prius Driver Incorrectly Installs “So Hot Pink” “Carstache” – Also No Front License Plate”

1. John Murphy says:

I saw them in Noe on my way home, and said “I see you fixed your mustache”, she said “some crazy guy with a camera knocked it loose and took a picture!”

Single driver who didnt see me. sorry.

3. I’ve seen this Prius (with stache corrected) and it had paper plates on the back. Must be a new or newly used car.

Well if it’s newly used, it should have its original plate…

Who’s car is this BTW. I’m not on the Facebook so I can’t get in on the fun…

5. Cindy says:

a car isn’t required to have a front license plate if it’s newly purchased. they do need to have a registration sticker which the dealership/dmv gives you when u buy a vehicle; which it looks like is pasted to the top left corner of the car.

Well, I’ll tell you, it’s been a good long while since that aging Prius was sitting new at a dealership.

It could be from out of state, in which case it better have an FLP now or the DMV might not like that.

A cop will give you a fix-it ticket, I believe, but a parking control officer will give you a nice fat ticket what wouldn’t be worth contesting even if you knew you were going to win.

All’s I saying is that cars need FLPs in CA.

Man, what you’re guyses’ problem? I just took a photo evidencing the carstache craze of 2012.

Come 2013, we’ll all look back and laugh