Here’s a one-minute hit piece against Christina Olague from Ross Mirkarimi neighbor Ivory Madison:
Yes, she’s coming back for more.
You have the script so here my notes:
1. Your name is Ivory Madison for real? Oh. Really? How theatrical.
2. I think you mean former friend, right?
3. [Sanctimonious line reading but otherwise within the bounds of reality.]
4. I think I’m going to call bullshit on this one. That’s just your opinion, IM.
5. So you “contacted the police on her behalf” but without her permission? And in a maladroit fashion to boot, one might add. Like using your personal iPhone to do so, “anonymously.” You’re not that sharp, are you, IM?
6. [Sanctimonious line reading but otherwise within the bounds of reality.]
7. All right, I’ll bite. How does suspending Ross Mirkarimi protect victims of DV?
8. Uh Madison, I don’t think you can declare victory before a process ends, right? And it turns out that Christina Olague’s vote didn’t matter nohow. You understand that, right?
9. You didn’t want to get involved? Are you fucking serious – who’s going to believe that, Huntress?
10. Voters need to know what Olague did? Don’t they know already? Mmmm…
11. Is Ross Mirkarimi a “convicted batterer” like in real life? What does the word “batterer” mean? What does the word “batter” mean? Oh, what’s that, you didn’t actually have a chance to learn that in colledge because you thought a high school diploma would suffice when applying to Stanford Law? That might have worked for Daredevil Matt Murdock in the comix but I don’t think that kind of thing works IRL.
12. Um, I think Ross Mirkarimi is your Sheriff because your neighbors voted for him, like overwhelmingly, right? Didn’t you host a fundraiser for him?
13. Does Christina Olague really think “it’s OK to abuse your wife?” Any support at all for this, you know, outside of this particular vendetta? Wow.
Hey Ivory. You talk about law school so much, why not just sign up for the state bar exam and study for it? You could pass if you applied yourself.
Tags: 2012, against olague, bay area, board of supervisors, books, california, Christina Olague, comic, costeas, district five, domestic violence, dv, election, gayle conway, huntress, Ivory Madison, lawyer, Linda Voight, London Breed, pac, red room, redroom, ronconway, ross mirkarimi, San Francisco, school, sheriff, stanford law, thomas coates, tom coates, Writer, writing