The KTVU is all over This New Issue of Concern:
So, what a $100 handheld 315 Mhz Wireless Remote Key / Security Jammer / Code Scanner can do for you, at the very least, is allow you to prevent some loser’s car from locking up for the night, dig? Then, after watching the pigeon walk away, you can simply open the car doors and trunk and then collect all the sweet sweet booty inside.
Jamming seems a lot simpler than code scanning, non?
Anyway, this is what KTVU is ascared of showing you. From China With Love:
My funny Valentine is delighted – she’s gotten two Kate Spades and $5000 worth of travelers’ checks so far since Feb 14th. Really, it’s the gift that keeps on giving.
But please remember, “this product is a supplementary tool to unlock, and can only be taken as friends locksmith studies.” So, don’t actually steal anything using this device that’s made exclusively for stealing things.
*Wouldn’t really call somebody who uses a simple jamming device a “hacker,” but that’s just me.
“Note: This product is a supplementary tool to unlock, and can only be taken as friends locksmith studies. Please comply with related laws and regulations.
- Detect, receive, copy all kinds of car remote control signals, then command the car as freely as the car’s owner
– Working frequency range: 305~330MHz
– It receives the signal sent by the fixed code anti-theft system, save and copy the master’s remote control signal
– The effective distance is 100 metres
– Save thirty remote control signals
– Decodability chip: PLC fake rolling code(5326), EV1527, PT2262, HT12E, HT6014
– Fit the mostly anti-theft system
– 2.5″ Blue background light LED screen
– 2 * Retractable antennas
– Coverage 50-100 meters
– Powered by 9V 6F22 battery (included) or 9~12V DC input