As seen south of the slot:
So there’s that. But there’s also:
- 3.1 Higher costs charged to African-American and Latino borrowers
- 3.2 Failure to monitor suspected money laundering
- 3.3 Overdraft fees
- 3.4 Settlement and fines regarding mortgage servicing practices
- 3.5 Alleged racial discrimination during foreclosures
- 3.6 SEC fine due to inadequate risk disclosures
- 3.7 Lawsuit by FHA over loan underwriting
- 3.8 Lawsuit due to premium inflation on forced place insurance
- 3.9 Lawsuit regarding excessive overdraft fees
- 3.10 2015 Violation of New York credit card laws
- 3.11 Executive compensation
- 3.12 Tax avoidance and lobbying
- 3.13 Prison industry investment
- 3.14 Consumer Financial Protection Bureau fines
- 3.15 Racketeering Lawsuit for Mortgage Appraisal Overcharges
- 3.16 Dakota Access Pipeline Investment
- 3.17 Failure to Comply with Document Security Requirements
- 3.18 SEC settlement for insider trading case
So, yeah, I suppose the “seven miles” aspect would pretty much cover all of Frisco (including the Alameda part, if not the Red Rock part or the Farallones parts).
Hey, why not take the money you spend on politically-aligned non-profits and PR billboards and spend it on, IDK, compliance?
Ever think about doing that, WFB?