All the deets:
“Join the SF Parking Alliance - A COMMUNITY EFFORT TO REDUCE PARKING CITATIONS
HOW IT WORKS
1) Somebody sees a car that is about to get a parking ticket
2) They see that the car is registered with SF Parking Alliance
3) They text SF Parking Alliance (415-968-5137) your call sign
4) We forward the text to you and hopefully you move your car!
5) You respond to the text with a thank you and we anonymously forward it
So in this case, the car owner’s handle is GOGIANTS. If you see his/her ride about to get ticketed/towed, you’re supposed to send out a text
Click to expand
I don’t know how often this system has worked to take food out of the mouths of Harvard Boy Ed Reiskin’s kids. Perhaps never.
But it’s the thought that counts, right?