Here’s the bumper sticker:
And here’s the TaxiMemoFinal from our ineffectual SFMTA:
- Boy, this memo sure is hard to find. Any reason for that?
- Is the bumper sticker aimed at the SFPD, reminding them of how to enforce traffic laws?
- Or is the bumper sticker aimed at SFMTA PCO’s, reminding them of how to enforce traffic laws? What’s the point of this?
- Should taxi drivers simply stop in a travel lane and then have passengers walk across the bike lane?
- What about the Lyft and Uber TNC’s, the new taxis? Couldn’t you make the same argument about authorizing them to do the same thing?