Well, here’s the question:
And here’s the answer: One Million Dollars
You know, for a really small one.
Oh, I have some notes:
1. The IS is a “recently-discovered” gem? Um, no.
2. And just saying, but not capitalizing the word “Realtor” is among the most serious crimes in the RE racket. Of course this article has been fixed already, but I’ll give it a try: realtor. [R]ealtor, realtor, realtor!
3. And when people talk about “good Realtors,” does that imply that there are bad realtors out there? Who are they? I want names.
4. And, speaking of good and bad, the odds of a kid of the Inner Sunset getting admitted to the “good” elementary school in the area, you know, assuming you put it down as your #1 choice in the public school “lottery,” are one in 500, like literally. Oh, so that’s why the word “school” wasn’t mentioned once in the entire ad / marketing effort / article?
5. And hey, is like right now a “good time to buy” residential real estate? Oh, it is? And actually it’s a “great time to buy?” OK then. (NB: All realtors always say “it’s a good time to buy” in the area where they sell. Always. I’ll just point out that, at least sometimes, this is 100% incorrect.)
6. And four photos but only one with fog? OK fine!