Here’s the latest idea to get attention from our Funk Seoul Brothers and Sisters in South Korea.
It’s called “Earos” and it was dreamed up by Robert Potter. Check it:
With Earos, you can order more Latisse (aka Bimatoprost)* in comfort:
It’s new, it’s you:
Will it hurt your iPhone’s reception? Don’t know.
Will it keep your valuable brain a significant distance away from your brain-warming mobile? Hell yes.
Maybe you could use this at home or something.
*Speaking of which, here are some of the possible side effects of listening to Brooke Shields about what to do with your eyelid hair. Wow:
- May cause blurred vision.
- May cause eyelid redness.
- May permanently darken eyelashes.
- May cause eye discomfort.
- May eventually cause permanent darkening of the iris to brown.
- May cause a temporary burning sensation during use.
- May cause thickening of the eyelashes.
- It may cause unexpected growth of hair if applied inappropriately, on the cheek, for example.
- It may cause infection if the one-time applicators which come with the genuine product are reused.
- Lashes may grow so long that they become ingrown and scratch the cornea.
- May cause darkening of the eyelid or of the area beneath the eye.
On November 19, 2007 the FDA issued a warning during the seizure of a bimatoprost-containing cosmetic. The warning stated that “the extra dose of bimatoprost may decrease the prescription drug’s effectiveness. Damage to the optic nerve may lead to decreased vision and possibly blindness.”
But aside from that….