|Young woman with dreads, Tough Looking Latinos 18 and over, Hmong Men & Women in their 60s for Paid Extra Work 4/1 – 4/3
for NBC Television Pilot Exposed. 4/1 Shoots in SF, 4/2-4/3 Shoot in VallejoBeau Bonneau Casting is casting paid extras for the pilot episode of a new NBC television show, “Exposed” about an investigative journalist that relies on questionable methods in order to expose the truth. Extras are needed 4/1 in SF and Wed 4/2 & Thurs 4/3 in Vallejo. We are immediately seeking the following types on the following dates:* 4/1 SF – Caucasian-appearing woman 18 – 20s with dreadlocks to portray a gutter punk type homeless girl. Will be featured in a coffee house scene with speaking actors, likely recognizable, no speaking lines. Approx report time 7AM.
* 4/2 & 4/3 Vallejo – Latino Men & Women 18 & over with strong emphasis on rough, tough Latinos 18-early 30s. Body and face tattoos, shaved heads, etc. are a huge plus, as well as 18 yr olds that can pass for younger teens. A small group of the 18-25 yr old men will be selected to work both days and be featured in scenes with the speaking actors, likely recognizable with no speaking lines. Additional Latino extras, both tough looking and general neighborhood types are needed 4/3 only. Approx report times each day 8AM or 9AM.
* 4/3 Vallejo – Hmong Man & Woman in their late 50s-60s to portray grieving grandparents in very small funeral scene with speaking actors. Likely recognizable, but no speaking lines. Approx report time 9AM or later for one scene, should be free all day, but may only be needed a partial day.
Hours/Rates: Shoots last up to 10-12 hrs per day. Exact start time is unknown until night before. Must be avail from morning to late evening without conflict and have your own transportation. If SAG-AFTRA member or cast as part of the core group working both days, rate is $148/8hrs plus overtime if applicable. If Non Union working 4/3 only, rate is $64/8hrs based on CA State min. wage $8.00/hr plus overtime at time and ½.
Employment: I-9 paperwork is filled out on set and extras must have the appropriate ID or you cannot be employed. U.S. Citizens must be able to present current U.S. Passport or valid Drivers License with either Social Security Card or Birth Certificate on set for employment. Non U.S. Citizens must have Permanent Resident/Green Card or Work Authorization from the Dept. of Homeland Security.
To Submit, email the following to email@example.com ASAP:
* Subject line: role submitting for: Homeless 4/1, Latinos 4/2-4/3 or 4/3, Grandparents 4/3, Name, Approx Age, Cell, City you live in
* Height, Weight, Clothing Sizes
* Union Status (Non Union or SAG-AFTRA.) If Union, provide member #.
* Attach 2 new color snapshots or more (1 full-standing view & 1 close-up) from camera phone or digital camera facing camera. If submitting for tough Latino types, try to look the part and show your tattoos. No hats or sunglasses please.
Your photos will be shared with production. Pictures should be simple but clear. Beau Bonneau Casting will contact you if chosen for the shoot.
Beau Bonneau Casting