That was the windup, now here’s the pitch.
They look almost ready to open at this star-crossed building what’s been shut down for years and years, IIRC.
Oh, the Seattle location has surprisingly low Yelp rating, IMO.
Anyway, this was the scene yesterday with the future “Sandwich Partners” getting training inside:
All the deets:
Here at Homegrown Sustainable Sandwiches, we believe that even something as simple as a sandwich can do big things in the world. If you share our team’s passion for the environment, sustainability, healthy living and delicious organic foods, we want to hear from you!
Learn more about what it means to be a Partner at Homegrown: http://www.eathomegrown.com
Are you ready to be a part of something BIG? Apply online today. Training begins soon!
About YOU. . .
As a Sandwich Partner, you are the face of Homegrown. You take pride in your work and love being a part of a team who brings smiles to your community with each visit. You are self-motivated and thrive in fast-paced, dynamic, and fun environments. You’re looking for an opportunity to grow with a company who values you and provides real opportunities for advancement. You are an expert at providing exceptional service to our guests, have a passion for great food and strive to make a difference every day. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
• A fun, healthy and team-oriented work environment
• Competitive wages and generous tips
• Delicious all-natural organic food — Partners can enjoy a FREE meal during their shift
• Consistent and flexible hours for those looking for a part-time or full-time schedule
• Work-life balance & company sponsored wellness activities throughout the year
• Volunteer opportunities at Homegrown’s local organic farm
• Opportunities to GROW – We love to develop our team and help you to achieve your goals
***Don’t forget to ask about Full-Time Shift Lead opportunities!***”