If you live anywhere near Taraval, you’re going to want to get in on this.
“On November 1, Phil Ting and the Reset San Francisco campaign will pilot its own L-Taraval Express Bus from 46th Avenue & Taraval Street to Downtown San Francisco. (This is an idea from our L-Taraval Muni Town Hall after riders heard about the highly regarded NX-Judah Express.) RSVP for the L-Taraval Express! We’ll have breakfast and wi-fi on board too. Seats are on a first come, first serve basis, so please RSVP.”
Artist’s conception of Phil Ting driving the LX Taraval Express:
Click to expand
Here are the pick up times:
• 46th and Taraval – 7:30AM (map)
• 40th and Taraval – 7:35AM (map)
• 32nd and Taraval – 7:40AM (map)
• 19th and Taraval – 7:47AM (map)
Here are the drop-off points:
• Civic Center – 8:25AM (map)
• Powell – 8:30AM (map)
• Montgomery – 8:35AM (map)
• Embarcadero – 8:40AM (map)
See you there!