And yet here we are:
Posts Tagged ‘license plate’
Every day would be Christmas, every night would be New Year’s Eve, if only your ride had a little unauthorized LPC:
Long time ago I talked with an IT manager at the state DMV – he said they had to make sure that three-letter combinations like S-E-X and A-S-S couldn’t ever be used on a CA license plate. But I guess 666, the number of the beast, is A-OK? And he was like, sure, no prob. So On It Goes
Reason #12 for UBER / LYFT Drivers to Stay Off of Frisco’s Market Street: Getting Hassled by The ManTuesday, November 8th, 2016
They’re gunning for you UBER LYFTERS, these days, the SFPD is, particularly on Market Street.
Harley Davidson = Motor Patrol = all what these popo do all day long is hand out moving violations, mostly. (They mostly come in the daytime, mostly.)
And remember, trade dress = extra scrutiny for you, sry.
First there was the Renault Twizy:
As seen on Page:
And now there’s the highly similar Nissan Quad:
Race them if you want to:
All the deets:
A Scoot Quad is a mini electric car that can carry two people. Say hello to the Quads and get ready to explore the city in a whole new way.
• Top speed of 25 MPH
• Range of 40 city miles
• $1 of electricity to fill ‘er up from a normal wall outlet
• Gets the equivalent of 250 MPG (after doing the math to convert the electrical energy to dirty gas equivalent)
• Produces 6% of the CO2 per mile of a car (including the emissions from the power plants that make the electricity)
• US drivers license and Scoot membership required
• Carries two people — that’s what the backseat is for!
• No freeways, bridges, or roads with speed limits over 35 MPH
• Quads are $6 up to 30 min, 20¢ per minute afterwards.
As seen in Civic Center Near the Opera House:
Speaking of which:
“How did the author, a glamorous Beverly Hills reporter, formerly with Hollywood Reporter, get all the inside dope? She denies rumors she and Domingo were more than friends in the ’80s but read the book and see what you think.”
Anyway, nice plate.