Hey retail people, your ship has come in:
“UNIQLO IS NOW HIRING SUPERVISORS for our San Francisco store! Please attend our Supervisor Open House Interviews: Wednesday, May 16th 9am – 6pm or Friday, May 18th 9am – 6pm. Location: The Westin St. Francis Hotel, 2nd Floor (335 Powell Street, San Francisco, CA)”
This gig is new, this gig is you:
If you welcome new challenges, have a drive for success, and embrace the responsibility of leadership—then you belong at UNIQLO!
We are seeking individuals who aspire to grow and develop into true professionals. At UNIQLO, teamwork is crucial. We encourage team members to take the initiative and actively participate in all aspects of our business. We are committed to a merit-based work environment and fairly assessing employees on ability, growth and achievement—regardless of race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local civil laws. We offer career advancement and salary increases to hardworking, committed individuals who consistently generate results. All of our employees, including newly hired part-time staff members, have the potential to take on greater responsibility and rise within our organization.
Supervisors Needed for Union Square, San Francisco Store Location!
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Supervisor is the pace setter and role model for customer service in the store. Their key function is to ensure all Sales Associates in their respective department or zone exceed customer expectations. Additionally, they are responsible to help train, oversee and develop Sales Associates on store standards.
* Motivates their team to meet and exceed sales goals
* Supervises the floor to monitor breaks and ensure coverage during peak times according to Daily Work Schedules
* Ensures brand and operational standards (visual, cleanliness, cash management, inventory management, etc.) are consistently met
* Ensures their team proactively manages customer needs and exceeds expectations according to the UNIQLO service standard, the UNIQLO Fundamental Principles and the 6 Standard Phrases
* Trains and develops their team on fitting room & cash wrap standards and assists when needed in those zones
* Manages inventory by ensuring all merchandise is represented and replenished on the floor in full size runs
* Assists management to identify issues in the store
* Trains their team on product and brand knowledge and ensures product knowledge is conveyed to customers
* Follows all company policy and procedures & notifies management of any infractions
* Assists with special projects as assigned by management
* High School Diploma or GED
* Ability to train and develop a team with strong communication skills
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages
* Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the business needs, including evenings and weekends