Lively up yourself, Mon.
And then after this, it’ll be Love Day to get ready for.
Is this what St. Valentine would have wanted, this kind of horning in on St. Nicholas?
As seen at Frisco’s City Target Central in fucking December, 2016. Bah!
Well let’s see. There’s this:
(I think it’s the 10th anniversary of this piece of service journalism, back when blogs were big.)
And there’s the Yelp entry.
Oh, a red, white, and green theme this year – how Christmassy!
And oh yeah, the government of the Unitary Communist State known as the People’s Republic of China just hates this show, so you can find a few “facts” from the propaganda arm of the PRC on the web, pretty high up in Google searches, as well.
IMO, one should be able to know a bit about this show afore seeing it, that’s all…
This is quite a change from just nine years ago…
Much cheaper at the Costco I’m sure, than here.
First there was the Renault Twizy:
As seen on Page:
And now there’s the highly similar Nissan Quad:
Race them if you want to:
All the deets:
A Scoot Quad is a mini electric car that can carry two people. Say hello to the Quads and get ready to explore the city in a whole new way.
• Top speed of 25 MPH
• Range of 40 city miles
• $1 of electricity to fill ‘er up from a normal wall outlet
• Gets the equivalent of 250 MPG (after doing the math to convert the electrical energy to dirty gas equivalent)
• Produces 6% of the CO2 per mile of a car (including the emissions from the power plants that make the electricity)
• US drivers license and Scoot membership required
• Carries two people — that’s what the backseat is for!
• No freeways, bridges, or roads with speed limits over 35 MPH
• Quads are $6 up to 30 min, 20¢ per minute afterwards.