The point is that your stripper / prostitute / sex worker types tend to dress waaaay down on the way to work – that’s one of the ways you can spot them.
Posts Tagged ‘scene’
Veteran’s Day will be a big deal this year, what with the 11-11-11 factor and whatnot.
So check out Morris Day and The Time at the Mezzanine at 444 Jessie in SoMA, why not? Of course, you’re too young to remember Jungle Love and The Bird (or that lake scene) from Purple Rain (here’s the Beyonce version, if it will help you relate), but that’s O.K.
As seen on Divisadero:
Click to expand
Or you can go see that scary 11-11-11 movie, your choice.
- Fri 10/21 - LTJ Bukem + Lateef w/Lukeino, Mal, Aye-n, Kuze, Retox, Senator
- Sat 10/29 - Ghost Ship Halloween 2011 : The Afterlife
- Fri 11/04 - Kraak & Smaak (SF Funk Fest) with Neighbour, Motion Potion, Anthony Mansfield, M3, Cal Bass, Tal M Klein
- Sat 11/05 - Dam Funk & Master Blazter (SF Funk Festival)
- Mon 11/07 - MoM feat. Romanowski (SF Funk Fest) DJ Gordo Cabeza and Timoteo
- Fri 11/11 - Morris Day and the Time on 11.11.11 (SF Funk Festival)
- Sat 11/12 - The California Honeydrops (SF Funk Festival)
- Thu 11/17 - Afrolicious feat Nappy Riddem (SF Funk FEst)
- Fri 11/18 - EOTO with ILL GATES
- Fri 11/18 - The 45 Sessions (SF Funk Festival), DJ Platurn“
What’s up with that? Earlier today, people trying to read the SFWeekly got sent to Ohio’s Cuyahoga County, in a way. More precisely, their browsers got sent to Cleveland Scene. Did somebody hack on the pooooor Weekly? Was this some kind of joke against Ohio’s Mistake By the Lake or agin Village Voice Media? Now who would do a thing like that? Thankfully, things are back to normal now.
But what about over at the San Francisco Sentinel? Some web surfers interested in learning about the people working for Proposition G and Lennar Corporation weren’t able to access this page. All they could see is “Not Found” and “Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn’t here.” Isn’t that a shame?
But through the miracle of the cache, here’s the missing webpage:
After all, information wants to be free and available, doesn’t it?
Wasn’t it Chairman Mao who said, “Let a hundred flowers bloom, let the hundred schools of thought contend”? It sure was. So, let’s stop all this internet fooferall and stop messing with peoples’ websites.