You know, just in case you were wondering.
1. Go to http://www.youtube.com/html5 to enable HTML5 (if you haven’t already).
2. When playing back, use the Settings button (the “gear” icon that you also use to change resolution) to set the playback speed to 2x.
I’ll tell you, I’ve got more miles than you:
1. Driving in San Francisco; AND
2. Riding a bike in San Francisco; AND
3. Walking about in San Francisco*
And let me tell you, it’s hard for me to watch the first few seconds of the above video in fullscreen without pressing the floor with my right foot.** Watching this vid at 2x kind of makes me nervous.
Anyway, just in case you were wondering….
*All three of those things. OTOH, you might have me beat on MUNI, particularly the bus lines. And BART, you might have me beat on BART as well. But not driving, cycling, OR walking about in the 415. Sorry, Junior.
**You see, ’cause that’s my braking foot, and 35 MPH is simply Way Too Fast to come down Castro Street. IMO.