Here ya go, it’s Down and Out in Mid-Market:
Three-Dollar Chicken: The Ethical Dilemma of the Food Pantry Black Market by Albert Samaha
1. Do you see that “Market Street Specials” graphic, The Bold Italic? It’s better than anything you’ve ever done* since you came to town to try to make money hawking made-in-San-Fran goods to clueless tourists and your fellow newcomers, you dig? It serves THE READER, right? Oh, what’s that, TBI? Your job is to lose millions upon millions year after year to serve up a fat tax break for your corporate masters Back East? Well, mission accomplished.
2. And srsly, I don’t think it’s the job of SFGov-funded COMMUNITY AMBASSADORS to confiscate food in the Twitterloin.
3. Uh, the vast majority of food market food comes on 18-wheelers, you know, on pallets and stuff. (Speaking of corporate tax breaks…)
4. Adieu, writer Albert Samaha? It’s been real.
5. And finally, ah memories. Find the Crispy Hexagons cereal and win:
*To wit, let’s take legible information from an Excel spreadsheet and turn it into this garbage.