I’ll tell you, I never before have encountered an entity the likes of UC Hastings Dean Frank Wu.
So that’s the baseline, but now he’s just kicked things up a notch (BAM!) with:
And here’s one reaction from the peanut gallery:
Hey, what about this:
Yeah, I hear you, Daily Recorder.
All right, enjoy. I can’t say I’ve read all these bits linked below, but, at the very least, some of the titles are amusing.
Actually, I’m surprised he hasn’t already been profiled by our local MSM, you know, with photos of him riding to school through the TL on one of his motorcycles, that kind of thing. There’s a lot of material to work from, what with his relentless columns with writings on all topics ala Larry King or, indeed, Hastings alum and Mayor of San Francisco for the past two decades Willie Brown.
To repeat, I never before have encountered an entity the likes of UC Hastings Dean Frank Wu.
- The Expectations of the American [Reviewing old movies for the heck of it. I'll just say two words: butterfly symbolism.]
- I’m Not as Smart as You Think I Think I Am, Part 1
- Never Walk Into a Room You Don’t Know How to Walk Out Of: Ronin [Reviewing old movies for the heck of it again. Not 47 Ronin, plain old Ronin, from the 1990's.]
- Readers, Writers, Non-Readers and Me
- My New Car: None “I have recently had the pleasure of owning a number of automobiles I have always wanted. These have included the Jaguar XJ6, Subaru SVX, Volvo P1800ES, Porsche 928, and a new Ford Taurus SHO.”
- Jimmy Kimmel and Me “What if a blogger were to say, ‘Kill Jimmy Kimmel.’ And then added, ‘Just kidding . . .” [Uh nobody would care, Dean Wu? Oh well. I'll add that I watched the video clip in question. It was entirely innocuous. Entirely.]
- My First Motorcycle: The Honda Hawk GT
- Carrie, Back from the Dead Again
- Big City Nurse: A Cautionary Tale about the Internet
- The Dentist and the Immigration Lawyer: In Praise of “Commodity” Work
- Riding the Bus With Socrates
- What I Learned About Law School Grading From Danny DeVito, John Rawls and Ryan Lochte
- The United States of Snarkiness
- Beijing! Washington!