Posts Tagged ‘woodside’

Donato, A Healthy Pup in San Mateo County, Dies from Eating Death Caps – Dangerous Out-Of-Season Mushrooms in Woodside, CA

Wednesday, October 27th, 2010

Word comes today from Bluoz about the dangers of wild mushrooms in the Bay Area.

“This poster was made just three weeks ago by a Woodside, California resident who’s dog died recently from eating poisonous mushrooms on their front lawn: http://www.boxerworld.com/forums/dog-health-issues-questions/153219-mushroom-warning.html

The URL in the poster refers to the North American Mycological Society which produces their own warning posters: http://www.namyco.org/toxicology/index.html

Click to expand

Let’s be careful out there.