So let’s see here, Jay Nath shoots a commercial for Qualcomm and then nobody, and I mean nobody, watches it.
Here’s a bon mot:
“We see this digital space of empowering our citizens as the next generation of city government,” Jay Nath, Chief Innovation Officer San Francisco.”
And here’s another:
“When allowed to flourish, mobile can transform lives in tangible ways, as we increasingly become more connected to each other. This episode features Jay Nath, the Chief Innovation Officer of San Francisco and Rob Chappell of Neighborland, a mobile app to empower citizens as they talk about how technology leads to “connected empowerment.”
1. “Chief Innovation Officer?” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! How “innovative.” Not.
2. Are those goofy green $1000 office chairs for real? SFGov really paid for those?
3. How many days of shooting did Qualcomm do of you riding your bike around wearing a suit?
4. Were you contractually obligated to be pawing an off-brand tablet what looked just like the off-brand tablet the other dude had? Like pads are for bidness, is that supposed to be the takeaway here. you know for the two people / bots who press play on your video each day?
5. And isn’t SFPark just a way for the SFMTA to continue to increase its budget waaaaaaaay past the inflation rate? I mean, that’s the reason for SFPark, right?
Just 23 views so far, but this one, she’s a gonna go viral.
“Air Yeezy 2 campout fight in the Tenderloin District of San Francisco. All this happened while we were in line at Shiekh Shoes. This crackhead hopped on the front of the trolly and wouldn’t get off, so when the lady in pink tried to be a hero she got a SMACK SMACK to the face. Air Yeezy campout. Shout out to the homies that were holding my spot down for me while I was at work. Big thanks.”
Heretofore, I didn’t know that snookum bears were actual real animals.
“Did you know that pumpkins make for great enrichment for our active and curious South American Coati at the San Francisco Zoo? In this video, see them play and enjoy treats, while learning about these adorable creatures. We hope you’ll want to come meet them for yourself! Plan a visit: sfzoo.org. Voice-over by Tess & Kate Hodges”
In closing, Snookum Bears, Snookum Bears, Snookum Bears!